As we have recently opened our own flagship showroom in the prestigious Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, we are delighted to be able to get involved and host events throughout London Design Week. Every day (4th – 9th March) from 10:00 – 17:00 visitors can take part in an interactive workshop to build a tap while discovering the history of our brand, our values and the process behind creating our products – which are designed, engineered and handcrafted in the UK.
On Tuesday 6 March from 13:00 – 14:00, we will be hosting a champagne reception and a designer Q&A with our senior design engineer. The discussion will include the role of research and development and the creation process to include prototypes, sketches and drawings as well as a live CAD session. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions and take part in lively discussions, so make sure you stop by and get involved!
Remember to take part in our moodboard competition too for the chance to win a one night’s stay for two in a top Perrin & Rowe London hotel. You’ll be invited to select samples, design a moodboard and share it on social media using #LDWwithperrinandrowe. The competition closes on 10 March 2018, where a top design panel will choose their favourite. Please see below for the full details and terms and conditions.
As well as our workshops, we have also called upon top design studio Goddard Littlefair to create a showstopping window installation which will be on display for the entire week. Bringing to life a vision of luxurious bathing by drawing inspiration from Hollywood glamour and the decadent indulgence of a bubble bath, stop by our showroom to see their artistic take on creating a display that is nothing short of being legendary.
Find our new flagship showroom at Third Floor, North Dome, Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XE. 020 7351 3085.
Terms & Conditions for Moodboard Competition
– The competition opens on 4 March 2018 and will close on 10 March 2018. No entries will be accepted before or after this time
– Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered
– Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over
– This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Perrin & Rowe®, any person directly or indirectly involved with Perrin & Rowe® for the running of the competition, or their direct family members
– The winner will be selected by a top design panel of judges
– The prize is for one winner plus one guest
– The prize includes a one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London. Travelling costs and all other expenses associated are payable by the winner
– The location of the hotel is Sofitel St James, London
– The winner must book their one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London through Perrin & Rowe® directly and the stay must be used by 1 June 2018. The winner can call Perrin & Rowe® on 020 7351 3085 to confirm the date they wish to stay and this will be requested, booked and confirmed back to the winner by Perrin & Rowe®
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channel
– Perrin & Rowe® does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
– Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No bulk or third party entries will be permitted
– The judges decision is final
– The prize is not transferable and there will be no cash or other alternatives offered
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to make changes to the prize if circumstances arise outside of its control, if so, the winner will be contacted
– The promoter is Perrin & Rowe® Reg No: 02463775, Unit 1, Gateway XIII, Ferry Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9JY
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
– Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions
– The winner and guest may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense
– The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
– If the winner does not respond to the announcement that they have won and claim their prize, Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to deem this as forfeited and offer the prize to the next entrant selected by the judges. Perrin & Rowe® may repeat this process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by Perrin & Rowe®
– Events may occur that render the competition or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Perrin & Rowe® and accordingly Perrin & Rowe® may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Perrin & Rowe® as a result thereof