Calling all colour enthusiasts! For six days, the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour will be hosting designer sessions, expert Q&As and unique workshops for an experience packed full of insightful resources.
Find the Perrin & Rowe showroom on the third floor of the North Dome, where every day (16 – 21 September) you will be able to take part in our interactive paint-by-numbers competition. Simply fill out your entry form and start painting for your chance to win a one-night stay in a luxury 5 star hotel. The winner will be drawn at random on a live video after Focus – make sure you follow us on Instagram for the reveal! Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Plus, on Tuesday 18 September from 14.00 – 15.00, we will be hosting renowned colour consultant Anna Starmer, who will be taking us through the colour palettes to watch and the intriguing stories behind them. Join us for The Colour of Tomorrow presentation by booking your free ticket now – spaces are limited, so hurry!
Find our new flagship showroom at Third Floor, North Dome, Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XE. 020 7351 3085.
Terms & Conditions for Paint-By-Numbers Competition
– The competition opens on 16 September 2018 and will close on 21 September 2018. No entries will be accepted before or after this time
– Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered
– Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over
– This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Perrin & Rowe®, any person directly or indirectly involved with Perrin & Rowe® for the running of the competition, or their direct family members
– The winner will be selected at random by one of the Perrin & Rowe® team after the event
– The prize is for one winner plus one guest
– The prize includes a one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London. Travelling costs and all other expenses associated are payable by the winner
– The location of the hotel is Sofitel St James, London
– The winner must book their one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London through Perrin & Rowe® directly and the stay must be used by 1 Dec 2018. The winner can call Perrin & Rowe® on 020 7351 3085 to confirm the date they wish to stay and this will be requested, booked and confirmed back to the winner by Perrin & Rowe®
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channel
– Perrin & Rowe® does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
– Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No bulk or third party entries will be permitted
– The prize is not transferable and there will be no cash or other alternatives offered
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to make changes to the prize if circumstances arise outside of its control, if so, the winner will be contacted
– The promoter is Perrin & Rowe® Reg No: 02463775, Unit 1, Gateway XIII, Ferry Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9JY
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
– Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions
– The winner and guest may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense
– The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
– If the winner does not respond to the announcement that they have won and claim their prize, Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to deem this as forfeited and offer the prize to the next entrant selected by the judges. Perrin & Rowe® may repeat this process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by Perrin & Rowe®
– Events may occur that render the competition or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Perrin & Rowe® and accordingly Perrin & Rowe® may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Perrin & Rowe® as a result thereof