Perrin & Rowe Finishes
Perrin & Rowe brassware can be customised to suit your own personal style and taste with a range of eight, high quality finishes designed to perfectly complement a wide range of kitchen designs, appliances, cabinetry and fittings. Perrin & Rowe offers UK and European specifiers and home owners a selection of three standard and five special finishes on the Kitchen Collection, and four special finishes on the Bathroom Collection. All Perrin & Rowe finishes are plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards, providing superior appearance and quality that stands the test of time. A number of finishes are described as ‘Living Finishes’ which means they develop a unique patina over time as they react with their environment. Please note: Aged Brass special finish is only available to order on the Kitchen Collection.
- Chrome is a brilliant, silver finish with a hint of blue.
- Nickel is a shiny finish with a golden glow.
- Pewter is a brushed Nickel finish with a blue-grey, matte appearance that perfectly complements brushed stainless steel sinks and appliances.
- Polished Brass gives a quality appearance, radiating a warm finish with coppery undertones. Living finish.
- Satin Brass has strong undertones of yellow ochre, giving a more matte look to the Polished Brass finish. Living finish.
- Aged Brass is a darker finish with a tarnished, aged look: vintage design with an urban twist. Living finish. Kitchen Collection only.
- Gold is plated with 24 Carat gold and is pure yellow in colour, with a natural golden glow and high shine.
- English Bronze is a rich metallic brown finish with subtle notes of orange and copper: typically defined as antique.
Click here to learn more about Care & Maintenance of finishes >
Images are indicative only as colour may vary between different computer monitors.