As we have recently opened our own flagship showroom in the prestigious Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, we are delighted to be able to get involved and host events throughout London Design Week. Every day (4th – 9th March) from 10:00 – 17:00 visitors can take part in an interactive workshop to build a tap while discovering the history of our brand, our values and the process behind creating our products – which are designed, engineered and handcrafted in the UK.
On Tuesday 6 March from 13:00 – 14:00, we will be hosting a champagne reception and a designer Q&A with our senior design engineer. The discussion will include the role of research and development and the creation process to include prototypes, sketches and drawings as well as a live CAD session. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions and take part in lively discussions, so make sure you stop by and get involved!
Remember to take part in our moodboard competition too for the chance to win a one night’s stay for two in a top Perrin & Rowe London hotel. You’ll be invited to select samples, design a moodboard and share it on social media using #LDWwithperrinandrowe. The competition closes on 10 March 2018, where a top design panel will choose their favourite. Please see below for the full details and terms and conditions.
As well as our workshops, we have also called upon top design studio Goddard Littlefair to create a showstopping window installation which will be on display for the entire week. Bringing to life a vision of luxurious bathing by drawing inspiration from Hollywood glamour and the decadent indulgence of a bubble bath, stop by our showroom to see their artistic take on creating a display that is nothing short of being legendary.
Find our new flagship showroom at Third Floor, North Dome, Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XE. 020 7351 3085.
Terms & Conditions for Moodboard Competition
– The competition opens on 4 March 2018 and will close on 10 March 2018. No entries will be accepted before or after this time
– Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered
– Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over
– This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Perrin & Rowe®, any person directly or indirectly involved with Perrin & Rowe® for the running of the competition, or their direct family members
– The winner will be selected by a top design panel of judges
– The prize is for one winner plus one guest
– The prize includes a one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London. Travelling costs and all other expenses associated are payable by the winner
– The location of the hotel is Sofitel St James, London
– The winner must book their one night’s stay at the Sofitel St James Hotel, London through Perrin & Rowe® directly and the stay must be used by 1 June 2018. The winner can call Perrin & Rowe® on 020 7351 3085 to confirm the date they wish to stay and this will be requested, booked and confirmed back to the winner by Perrin & Rowe®
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channel
– Perrin & Rowe® does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
– Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No bulk or third party entries will be permitted
– The judges decision is final
– The prize is not transferable and there will be no cash or other alternatives offered
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to make changes to the prize if circumstances arise outside of its control, if so, the winner will be contacted
– The promoter is Perrin & Rowe® Reg No: 02463775, Unit 1, Gateway XIII, Ferry Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9JY
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
– Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions
– The winner and guest may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense
– The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
– Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
– If the winner does not respond to the announcement that they have won and claim their prize, Perrin & Rowe® reserves the right to deem this as forfeited and offer the prize to the next entrant selected by the judges. Perrin & Rowe® may repeat this process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by Perrin & Rowe®
– Events may occur that render the competition or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Perrin & Rowe® and accordingly Perrin & Rowe® may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Perrin & Rowe® as a result thereof
The end of November means the end of The Hotel Design Event, Sleep 2017. Thank you to everyone who visited our stand – we loved seeing both new and familiar faces. For those that missed the event, you can catch a glimpse of our display below, and if you have any further questions, or if you’re interested in specifying any of the collections you saw in your projects, then get in touch with our Contracts Team who will be more than happy to help.
For PR/media enquiries, please contact Sellers PR.
Calling all architects and designers – preparations for Sleep 2017, The Hotel Design Event are well underway here at Perrin & Rowe! We’ve chosen a selection of products from our Traditional, Deco and Contemporary bathroom ranges to display at Stand M7b from 21st – 22nd November.
With three room sets to explore, there’s something to suit every style of project – from intricate motifs and minimalist styling to classic elegance. “We understand that part of impressing your guests is offering them a luxurious suite which exudes quality,” explains Phillip Cole, our Contracts Manager. “This is why we’ve developed and crafted a variety of collections that users can indulge in, but that also stand the test of time.”
All of our products are UK-manufactured, and the entire process takes place in-house – from concept right through to assembly and testing. By controlling every process, we have the unique opportunity to be able to offer a bespoke service, and we can realise clients’ requests and adapt to any size of budget or style.
Our dedicated contracts team will be on-hand to discuss upcoming projects and tailor-made products on offer, so if you would like to arrange an appointment to meet at a specific time during the event, we’d be happy to help. Please contact us to arrange this and we look forward to seeing you there!
You’ve had a beautiful Perrin & Rowe tap installed, along with the sink of your dreams. Complete the look with simple additions that make serious impact in one, two, three…
There’s nothing quite like a beautiful bouquet to brighten a room. Not only do they add a touch of colour, but they smell gorgeous too. Plus, if they’re right next to the sink, you’ve got no excuse if you forget to water them! Whether you opt for a vibrant bunch or muted greenery, they’ll look great sitting pretty next your sink space.
Quality handwash is great for your skin, smells gorgeous and looks extra special when they’re displayed in a stylish soap dispenser. We have a choice available in contemporary, traditional and country styles to match your tap, plus you can choose from freestanding, wall-mounted or deck-mounted to really customise your space.
3 DRINKS CANISTERS
Everyone has a favourite – so whether you’re a tea-drinker or a coffee-lover, make sure your caffeine fix is close to hand and place yours in a stylish canister right next your hot tap for easy access. Remember, our Instant Hot Taps have multiple pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 98°C so you can get your brew just right.
Say hello to the latest addition to our bathroom collection.
Minimalist in design, the mixer is easy to operate as users can turn it on and off, as well as controlling the temperature in one fluid movement. The elegant, wide Roman curved spout and lever are cast by hand from the highest quality brass, and are hand-plated and hand-polished in our factory in the Midlands for a premium finish that will stand the test of time.
Proving that going solo is sometimes the best route for your sink, the Single Lever Mixer allows more space for all your bathroom essentials, while offering a statement centrepiece that is both beautiful and multifunctional.
As with all our brassware, the durable bearing ring and engineering ‘O’ seal on the lever help to prolong the life of the product, while also delivering a ‘wobble-free’ feel. It’s available in our three standard finishes: Chrome, Nickel and Pewter, as well as four special finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Gold and English Bronze. Plus, you have the choice of either a black or white porcelain insert to complete your mixer, just the way you like it.
Available from leading bathroom retailers throughout the UK and Ireland from £342.20 plus VAT in the UK. Click here to find your nearest Perrin & Rowe showroom.
Our family of 3-in-1 Instant Hot Taps welcomes the new Celeste sink mixer to its range.
Perfect for hot drinks, cooking, food preparation as well as cleaning, the majestic Celeste 3-in-1 Instant Hot Sink Mixer benefits from classic styling, but with the latest cutting edge technology, offering up-to 98°C steaming filtered water instantly, as well as hot and cold.
Designed, engineered and produced in Great Britain using the highest quality raw materials, each Celeste is carefully hand-assembled. An innovative anti-scald locking mechanism provides added peace of mind that steaming water cannot accidentally be dispensed, while a premium Nano-technology cartridge not only filters the water but prevents limescale build up as well. An independent waterway ensures the near-boiling flow is not cross-contaminated by standard mains and prevents the spout from becoming too hot in the process. It also features bearing rings and engineered ‘O’ seals on its handles and spout to prolong the life of the mixer, while also delivering a wobble-free feel.
Proving that modern function doesn’t just belong to contemporary kitchens, the Celeste’s detailing and classic design would sit beautifully in a country-style or traditional space. This latest addition to the kitchen collection is available in Chrome, Pewter or Nickel, as well as five special finishes: 24 Carat Gold, English Bronze and living finishes Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Aged Brass, which will develop a unique patina over time as it reacts with its environment. Pricing starts from £852.90 plus VAT in the UK.
As the first Pull Down Rinse mixer tap to be added to the Perrin & Rowe Kitchen Collection, the new Aquitaine Sink Mixer with Pull Down Rinse comes with handy retractable hand rinse for added functionality.
Offering an alternative to the traditional side spray rinse and freeing up precious worktop space, the Aquitaine with Pull Down Rinse comes with a built in retractable metal hand spray at the end of a high quality woven hose. With simplicity at its core, a gentle pull releases the hand spray for use with change of flow available at the touch of a button. After use, the hose automatically retracts into the tap body ready to function as a normal hot and cold mixer tap.
Modern in function yet classical in style, the Aquitaine with Pull Down Rinse has been designed with the same detailing and flowing curves that characterise the Country Collection from Perrin & Rowe. The latest addition to the Perrin & Rowe Kitchen Collection proves that modern function is not restricted to contemporary kitchens alone.
Fully designed and manufactured in the UK, the latest offering comes with the same flawless finish and unbeatable performance synonymous with the Perrin & Rowe brand. High quality brass and deeply plated finishes are combined with hand polishing and individual water testing to give a solid feeling piece with an elegant overall look.
The Aquitaine with Pull Down Rinse is available to order in Perrin & Rowe Standard finishes of Chrome, Nickel and Pewter as well as Special Finishes of English Bronze, Gold, Aged Brass, Satin Brass and Polishes Brass. Pricing starts from £450.90 plus VAT in the UK.
In preparation for our appearance at Sleep – The Hotel Design event, we’ve launching a brand new Hospitality Brochure to feature some of the most prestigious projects we have been involved with around the world.
With an introduction to the bespoke service on offer the brochure goes on to provide case studies of some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, residences, private hire and restaurants where Perrin & Rowe has been specified. From the 5* hotels of central London, including The Corinthia, The Langham London and Sofitel St James to the Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados, Taj Lake Palace in India to the exclusive Private Hire Dolphin Island in Fiji – the book demonstrates how and why Perrin & Rowe continues to be the first choice for discerning architects and specifiers worldwide.
Don’t forget – if you’re attending Sleep – The Hotel Design event this year, make sure to pay us a visit at stand M8 where we’ll be showcasing a luxurious hotel bathroom with a range of luxurious special finishes. Plus, if you’re visiting on Tuesday – we’ll be serving drinks courtesy of a bath tub filled to the brim with ice! Click here for more information.